At Prime Tech Cabinets, our perfected production methods allow us to accommodate high-volume multi-family projects in an efficient and reliable manner. Our team of expert designers, engineers and installers will ensure that your project is completed with high-quality materials and durable construction methods in a timely fashion.
- Cabinets are built locally on-site. They are not subbed out or imported.
- We specialize in “Frame-less” cabinets, a European style that conceals the box-frame of the cabinet, providing a clean, uninterrupted aesthetic.
- The cabinets are constructed with dowels and glue for a structurally strong, well-built box.
- The Euro hinges are hidden inside the cabinet box, which provides a very small space between doors and also drawers.
cabinets manufactured per day
units installed per day
- 5⁄8” sides, backs top and bottom panels
- Dowel and glue construction
- 3⁄4” Thick shelving material
- Adjustable shelves
- White Melamine
- Maple Melamine
- Plywood / UV
- Plywood / Matching Interior
Drawer Box Options
- White Metabox
- Vinyl – glued and pin-nailed
- Plywood UV- edge banded
- Solid Wood – dovetail jointed
- Stainless steel box.
Drawer Runner Options
- Standard Nylon wheels with metal tracks
- Side-mount full extension
- Under-mount self-closing
- Standard – fully-concealed European
- Soft-closing European
- Self-closing European
Interior Cabinet Box Options
- Posts – Fluted, Carved, Shaker
- Furniture Legs – Classic, Traditional, Modern
- Corbels & On-lays – Plain to ornately carved
- Curved/Radius doors & cabinets
- Arches – Toe-kick and Upper Detail areas
- French Lite Glass Doors
- Art Glass – Patterned, Etched, Leaded
- Carved Designs – Surface, Inlaid, Sculpted
- Laser Designs – Wood Glass, Stone (Granite/Marble)
- Applied Moldings, Mantles, Wainscot Paneling.