- General bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities,Experience with QuickBooks online preferred.
- Facilitate the monthly close process, ensuring timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Support the head of the company in deal analysis and strategies for company growth
- Managing bank account transactions (wires, deposits, etc.) and bank reconciliations
- Evaluate, document and improve accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Maintain historical records by filing documents
- Coordinate and prioritize payable on a weekly basis
- Assume responsibility for accounting and project classifications of all expenditures
- Create reports and analysis of projects and costs
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience within the Manufacturing industry
- Experience with Quickbooks online
- Strong computer skills, systems aptitude and experience with MS Office and Excel, Google sheets
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time