At Prime Tech Cabinets, we strive to give you the personal treatment you deserve to suit the needs for any room in your home. Our staff is happy to accommodate your special vision or provide you with design ideas that will match your personal style while also accommodating the functionality you need.
- Cabinets are built locally on-site. They are not subbed out or imported.
- We specialize in “Frame-less” cabinets, a European style that conceals the box-frame of the cabinet, providing a clean, uninterrupted aesthetic.
- The cabinets are constructed with dowels and glue for a structurally strong, well-built box.
- The Euro hinges are hidden inside the cabinet box, which provides a very small space between doors and also drawers.
cabinets manufactured per day
units installed per day
- 5⁄8” sides, backs top and bottom panels
- Dowel and glue construction
- 3⁄4” Thick shelving material
- Adjustable shelves
- White Melamine
- Maple Melamine
- Plywood / UV
- Plywood / Matching Interior
Drawer Box Options
- White Metabox
- Vinyl – glued and pin-nailed
- Plywood UV- edge banded
- Solid Wood – dovetail jointed
- Stainless steel box.
Drawer Runner Options
- Standard Nylon wheels with metal tracks
- Side-mount full extension
- Under-mount self-closing
- Standard – fully-concealed European
- Soft-closing European
- Self-closing European
Interior Cabinet Box Options
- Posts – Fluted, Carved, Shaker
- Furniture Legs – Classic, Traditional, Modern
- Corbels & On-lays – Plain to ornately carved
- Curved/Radius doors & cabinets
- Arches – Toe-kick and Upper Detail areas
- French Lite Glass Doors
- Art Glass – Patterned, Etched, Leaded
- Carved Designs – Surface, Inlaid, Sculpted
- Laser Designs – Wood Glass, Stone (Granite/Marble)
- Applied Moldings, Mantles, Wainscot Paneling.